As a result of our successful company development, we are looking to strengthen the Information Management Office, team Architecture, at our location in Bayreuth as soon as possible.
Was sind Ihre Aufgaben
- You will be the first point of contact for all IT architecture issues and questions related to asset management (AM) and the corporate functions.
- A large portion of your work will be to support the new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, which intends to redesign the processes and IT landscape for the corporate functions. Together with the colleagues of the business divisions and the TenneT Information Management you define the necessary basic and target architectures as well as associated roadmaps which represent the transformation process.
- You are responsible for the documentation of an up-to-date, integral, consistent and transparent architectural view with regard to the AM and corporate landscape. Architecture comprises elements from the business architecture, information and application architecture as well as core elements from the area of infrastructure architecture.
- You accompany and monitor the implementation and adherence to the target architecture and are responsible for the creation and maintenance of the TenneT IT architecture policies with regard to the ERP system. You align these with the other architecture areas within the TenneT organization and develop valid architecture standards with your fellow architects, and ensure compliance with these standards within your domain.
- Together with your colleagues in architectural management, you will develop & implement a specific method, matching to the agile, data-driven TenneT digitization ambitions.
- You are actively involved in providing a safe work environment for yourself, your colleagues and external contractors.
Was können Sie erwarten?
TenneT offers you a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and
dynamic international working environment.TenneT offers an excellent salary with
good secondary benefits. Last but certainly not least we also offer good training
and development possibilities.
Was erwarten wir von Ihnen?
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics or business engineering.
- You can demonstrate several years of experience in business or IT architecture management of ERP systems.
- Methods or frameworks from architecture management and / or business analysis (especially TOGAF®, BPMN®, ARCHIMATE®) are familiar to you and can be used practically.
- You have experience in IT project management and, if possible, also in IT service management.
- You have a strong analytical ability and can think conceptually. We assume a high degree of abstraction ability and the gift of communicating and representing complex facts in a comprehensible manner. They see their role as that of a "trusted advisor".
- You are willing to make occasional business trips.
- You are fluent in German & English.
Mr. Richard Mays | Talent Management | Recruiting
T 0921 / 50740-5631