In the course of the implementation and operation of our enhanced compliance management system a new compliance organisation will be established. Therefore, TenneT currently has a vacancy for Compliance and Intergrity Officer (m/f).Was sind Ihre Aufgaben
- Responsible for compliance management in Germany
- Promote a high level of integrity throughout the Company
- Operational responsibility for the design, implementation and continuous improvement of the compliance system in the country / group-wide
- Be a trusted advisor to employees on compliance matters and being close to the local operational Business
- Develop a training curriculum and provide training to employees; perform compliance workshops and feedback sessions with senior executives
- Coordination of any communication on compliance matters
- Leading internal investigations
- Cooperate closely with the other Compliance and Integrity Officer
- You contribute actively to a safe working environment for yourself, colleagues and contractors
The Compliance and Integrity Officer reports directly to the management boards of the legal entity in GermanyWas können Sie erwarten?
TenneT offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic international working environment. Importantly we also offer good training and development possibilities.Was erwarten wir von Ihnen?
- Academic background in eg. business administration, law, etc.
- Experience in compliance in a relevant industry sector in a German company
- Natural authority that finds its basis in professional experience
- High level of integrity and conducts this in an exemplary way at all times
- Respected and independent counterpart for (senior)management, executive board and supervisory board; able to deal with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and able to overview and prioritize a broad and diverse area of Topics
- Strong communicator and personality; approachable, initiative, independence, assertiveness
- Excellent German & English language skills, verbally and in writing
- Duty station for this function is Bayreuth. You will receive a national working contract. Regular travelling is expected
- Level of employment part time (3 or 4 days per Week)
+Lesen Sie weiter
If you would like to find out more, Please contact Stefanie Petruz by telephone +49 921 50740 2565 or via E-Mail, email@example.com
If you would like to apply for this role please apply via our career website.