HR Talent Manager - Traineeship (m/f/d)
asap in Bayreuth (GER) or Arnhem (NL).
Was sind Ihre Aufgaben
Are you a real networker who ensures the future talent pipeline of TenneT?
- Responsible for the International Traineeship: detect, connect, engage and attract top talent and deliver the professionals and leaders of tomorrow
- People Manager for the trainees, including target setting and appraisals
- Further develop the 'development program' for the trainees together with the suppliers
- Maintain and extend relationships and cooperation's with eg. Universities, student associations and other stakeholders or initiatives regarding future talent for TenneT
- Manage the Power Minor, a TenneT tailored electro technical minor program with several Universities
- You represent TenneT together with your colleagues at various events (internal and external)
- Work closely together with the business managers on the one hand and with the Recruitment team on the other hand, in order to get the right assignments for the trainees and other talents and to ensure the right candidates
- Maintain and expand your network with relevant key stakeholders and engage on the topics
- Monitor progress of execution and results, report periodically and improve when needed
- You contribute to the other talent management topics as part of the Talent Management team
Was können Sie erwarten?
You will drive the International Traineeship, inflow of future talent and cooperation's with Universities and other partners to the next level. As TenneT is implementing it's renewed strategy (with people at the heart of TenneT) and transforming the organisation, also the talent management strategy will be renewed and executed. Young Talent is a very important element in this talent management strategy. You can build upon a very successful international traineeship and upon long term relations with Universities, but you will also pick up the challenge to extend them and to find new ways of engaging and attracting young talent for the future, in a changing context with changing roles and competencies.
Was erwarten wir von Ihnen?
- Bachelor / Academic working level, a relevant degree (eg. Human Resources Management, Business Administration) or similar qualification
- You have relevant experience in the HR / Talent / Recruitment profession as, for example, Recruiter, (young) Talent Manager or HR employee, preferably in an international organisation
- You have a good connection with the target groups of University students, in particular in the field of Engineering and IT/Data
- You have a passion for work as an intermediary between organization, Universities and students
- Enthusiastic and natural leader, able to inspire and engage relevant stakeholders and trigger intrinsic motivation in order to contribute to the several activities
- Highly professional dialogue partner with convincing and influencing skills and of high integrity; positive critical attitude, results-oriented
- Strong communicator and personality; you are a real networker; you show initiative, creativity, independence and assertiveness; a "getting things done" mentality
- Well-developed competencies which embody our values Connection, Ownership and Courage
- Excellent language skills, both in English and preferably in German and/or Dutch
- Willing to travel between The Netherlands (Arnhem) and Germany (Bayreuth, Lehrte)
- Please apply until September 1st
- An assessment can be part of the procedure
- Duty station for this function is Arnhem or Bayreuth; regular international travel is expected
- At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening
Mr. Gert Ketel
Talent Management | Corporate Recruiter HR
T +31 (0) 26 373 3401