asap in Bayreuth (GER) or Arnheim (NL)
Was sind Ihre Aufgaben
In our "Generic IT Department", we are responsible for delivering IT-systems which are supporting non-core processes of TenneT such as SAP ERP, IFS, SharePoint, MS CRM, SAP HCM, SuccessFactors, etc. In order to cope with upcoming, challenging IT Security topics, we are looking for an expert who can bring in his knowledge and support us.
- Preparation of business impact analysis for (new) generic applications of a transmission service operator in the context of projects and change initiatives, as well as their representation in the Change Advisory Board
- Monitoring compliance with security policies and preparation of risk assessments for the security of IT solutions, taking into account legal and regulatory requirements
- Support in solving issues resulting from security GAP evaluations in collaboration with service managers and external service providers
- Support in solving open issues from the ISO27k certification
- Supervising the execution of security audits and penetration tests
- Communication and close cooperation with the internal customer departments and with colleagues from IT Security in Germany and the Netherlands
- Development and establishment of business continuity measures, incident & threat management and provide guidance for continuous improvement of all processes
Was können Sie erwarten?
TenneT is shaping the future of the energy market. For that reason we search for engaged new colleagues who will support us to achieve that goal. We offer highly interesting and challenging tasks, a good work climate, work-life balance, flexible working hours and a lot of other benefits. We are looking forward to your application!
Was erwarten wir von Ihnen?
- Successful university or college degree in the field of IT security, information technology, electrical engineering, business information technology or similar qualification
- Professional experience and technical insight in the field of IT security / cybersecurity
- Professional experience in the analysis and evaluation of IT security risks and knowledge of security-relevant methods and standards such as ISO27000
- Experience in business impact analysis and in-depth risk analysis
- Knowledge of service management processes according to ITIL, in particular for information security management
- IT security certificates required (e.g. CISM, CISSP)
- Willingness to travel to different TenneT locations in Germany and the Netherlands
- Excellent English language skills
- Good Dutch OR German language skills are desirable
Please send us your letter of motivation in English.
Mrs. Marina Adelmann | HR Talent Management | Recruiting
T +49 (0)921 50740-5752